Benefits of Dental Implants
The strength, stability and natural appearance of dental implants make them the ideal way to restore your smile when you have one or more damaged or missing teeth. Implants offer a number of benefits over traditional tooth replacement options such as standard crowns, fixed bridges or dentures.
- Look and feel completely natural, improving your appearance and confidence
- Don’t irritate the gums the way dentures can
- Are stable and secure for improved eating and speech
- Are convenient and reliable – and can’t be lost or misplaced like dentures
- Help protect remaining teeth from shifting and becoming loose by filling in the gap left by missing teeth
- Help maintain fullness of the facial tissues for a more youthful look
- Can stimulate bone growth, helping prevent the unattractive “bite collapse” that denture wearers can suffer
- Are strong enough to support other dental appliances, making bridgework or dentures more secure and comfortable
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
With all of these benefits, it’s easy to understand why dental implants have become the gold standard for tooth replacement. At the Osorio Boston Dental Implant Center, our dentists are true experts at placing and restoring dental implants. Call to schedule a smile consultation today.